Sri Lankan President Mahinda Rajapaksa, who attended the swearing-in ceremony of Prime Minister Narendra Modi, made a photograph from the event the cover picture of his Twitter and Facebook profile pages.
The picture shows Rajapaksa standing with President Pranab Mukherjee, Vice President Hamid Karzai, Prime Minister Narendra Modi and other SAARC leader, including Pakistan Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif.
As a caption for the picture, Rajapaksa has said, “Indian President, Vice President and New Prime Minister Narendra Modi with Leaders of all eight countries invited for the Swearing-in Ceremony posed for a photograph yesterday at the forecourt of Rashtrapati Bhawan.”
The photograph was posted by the Sri Lankan President on the social networking websites a day after the swearing-in ceremony on May 26. While the photograph remained the cover picture of Rajapaksa’s Facebook profile for a week, and was changed on June 3, it continues to remain the cover picture of the Sri Lankan President’s Twitter handle.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016