Sri Lankan President Mahinda Rajapaksa, who attended the swearing-in ceremony of Prime Minister Narendra Modi, made a photograph from the event the cover picture of his Twitter and Facebook profile pages.
The picture shows Rajapaksa standing with President Pranab Mukherjee, Vice President Hamid Karzai, Prime Minister Narendra Modi and other SAARC leader, including Pakistan Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif.
As a caption for the picture, Rajapaksa has said, “Indian President, Vice President and New Prime Minister Narendra Modi with Leaders of all eight countries invited for the Swearing-in Ceremony posed for a photograph yesterday at the forecourt of Rashtrapati Bhawan.”
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The photograph was posted by the Sri Lankan President on the social networking websites a day after the swearing-in ceremony on May 26. While the photograph remained the cover picture of Rajapaksa’s Facebook profile for a week, and was changed on June 3, it continues to remain the cover picture of the Sri Lankan President’s Twitter handle.