A baby girl born at an Indian Army hospital in Sinamangal on Friday has been named Bharti. The girl was born to one Bhawani Sapkota Pudasaini who was referred here from the Kathmandu Medical college.
“After the fresh earthquake that struck on May 12, the lady was shifted here. She delivered a baby girl. She was named Bharti out of her mother’s respect for India,” said Army officials.
- Family won’t abandon the infant: Newborn of minor rape victim critical
- 49 dead as Bangladesh plane crashes at Nepal’s Kathmandu airport
- International Mother Language Day: Remembering Dhirendranath Dutta and others who died for Bengali language
- Sunjuwan attack: Rajnath Singh hails injured pregnant woman who delivered baby after suffering gunshots
- Kylie Jenner, Travis Scott name their baby daughter Stormi Webster, see photo
- The Snake Dancer