The latest attack on Indian Consulate in Afghanistan, is not the first of its kind where many innocent Indian families have come under attack and lost their loved ones.
Here is a quick flashback of some similar attacks on Indians in Afghanistan:
August 03, 2013: Three suicide attackers killed at least nine civilians, most of them children, in an attack Saturday on the Indian consulate in an eastern Afghan city near the border with Pakistan, security officials said.
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
February 26, 2010: At least nine Indians were among 16 people killed as Taliban suicide bombers carried out a string of attacks in the heart of Kabul,in yet another incident targeting Indian interests in Afghanistan.
October 08, 2009: The 2009 Kabul Indian embassy attack was a suicide bomb attack on the Indian embassy in Kabul, Afghanistan that killed 17 people and wounded 63.
July 07, 2008: A suicide car bomber hit the outside wall of the Indian embassy in a crowded neighborhood in Kabul on Monday, killing 41 people and wounding more than 140.