The latest attack on Indian Consulate in Afghanistan, is not the first of its kind where many innocent Indian families have come under attack and lost their loved ones.
Here is a quick flashback of some similar attacks on Indians in Afghanistan:
August 03, 2013: Three suicide attackers killed at least nine civilians, most of them children, in an attack Saturday on the Indian consulate in an eastern Afghan city near the border with Pakistan, security officials said.
February 26, 2010: At least nine Indians were among 16 people killed as Taliban suicide bombers carried out a string of attacks in the heart of Kabul,in yet another incident targeting Indian interests in Afghanistan.
October 08, 2009: The 2009 Kabul Indian embassy attack was a suicide bomb attack on the Indian embassy in Kabul, Afghanistan that killed 17 people and wounded 63.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
July 07, 2008: A suicide car bomber hit the outside wall of the Indian embassy in a crowded neighborhood in Kabul on Monday, killing 41 people and wounding more than 140.