Kenyan authorities say militants from the same extremist group,al-Shabab,that took over a Nairobi mall have attacked a security post near the Somali border,killing two police officers.
The attack that took place earlier is the second by al-Shabab after the bloody four-day standoff at the Westgate Mall that ended Tuesday in which at least 67 people were killed.
Al-Shabab threatened in a message that if the Kenyan troops remain in Somalia,Kenyans must “be prepared for an abundance of blood.”
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Regional police chief Charlton Mureithi says the militants’ attack in the town of Mandera also resulted in three police officers injured and 11 vehicles destroyed.
Militants attacked the border town of Wajir,killing one and wounding four persons after a gunman opened fire and threw grenades yesterday night.