A police spokesman says Israeli aircraft have hit more than 70 targets in the Gaza Strip, including the home of the late leader of Hamas’ military wing, five mosques and a football stadium.
Ayman Batniji says tank shells damaged several houses along the eastern border of the territory early Tuesday and that at least 19 fishing boats were burned by navy shells fired from the Mediterranean.
The Israeli military says two soldiers were killed, bringing the number of troops killed in two weeks of Israel-Hamas fighting to 27. A Palestinian official says more than 570 Palestinians have been killed since then.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
U.N. chief Ban Ki-moon and U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry met in Cairo in a new attempt to broker a cease-fire. Prospects are slim because wide gaps remain.