Israel’s military says it has arrested around 80 Palestinians in the West Bank, including members of the militant group Hamas, as part of efforts to locate three teenagers, including an American, believed abducted in the territory while hitchhiking home.
Spokesman Lt. Col. Peter Lerner said Sunday militants “will not feel safe” until the teens return home. Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu holds the Palestinian Authority responsible for the Thursday night disappearance of the teens. Netanyahu said they were “kidnapped by a terror group.”
The Palestinians have rejected blame, saying the teens went missing in territory under full Israeli control. Among the missing is a 16-year-old American.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The military also said its aircraft struck several targets in Gaza overnight in retaliation for Palestinian rocket attacks on Israel. No casualties were immediately reported.