Israel’s military said troops have shot dead one Palestinian, and a Palestinian medical official said another was killed, as the army searches for three missing teens and looks to dismantle the Islamic militant group Hamas.
The army said a Palestinian man in the Nablus area approached soldiers in a threatening manner on Sunday, and that they fired warning shots before shooting him. The army said it appears the Palestinian was mentally unstable.
Palestinian hospital official Ahmed Bitawi said a Palestinian man was killed by live fire in the city of Ramallah.
Earlier, the Palestinian clashed with Israeli soldiers and then with Palestinian police. It was unclear whether Israeli or Palestinian forces killed him.
In the Gaza Strip, Israel targeted four militant sites following rocket fire from Gaza into Israel.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More