An Indian-origin man in Singapore has been jailed for 12 weeks for brutally assaulting his wife suspecting her to be having an affair, a media report said on Friday.
Inderjit Singh Bhagh Singh, 36, had hit his wife twice with a motorcycle exhaust pipe which broke her collarbone and a finger.
On July 27, 2012, Singh returned home and beat his wife under the influence of alcohol. He suspected his wife of having an affair with another man, The Straits Times reported on Friday. Singh’s 26-year-old wife denied the allegations.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Singh was also fined SGD 2,000 on Thursday for abusive a police sergeant.
On January 2, Singh hurled abuses at Sergeant Benjamin Cheah Fook Yeong, who responded to a call of loud music from his apartment.
Reeking of alcohol, both Singh and his friend argued with the Sergeant.