An Indian-origin man in Singapore has been jailed for 12 weeks for brutally assaulting his wife suspecting her to be having an affair, a media report said on Friday.
Inderjit Singh Bhagh Singh, 36, had hit his wife twice with a motorcycle exhaust pipe which broke her collarbone and a finger.
On July 27, 2012, Singh returned home and beat his wife under the influence of alcohol. He suspected his wife of having an affair with another man, The Straits Times reported on Friday. Singh’s 26-year-old wife denied the allegations.
Singh was also fined SGD 2,000 on Thursday for abusive a police sergeant.
On January 2, Singh hurled abuses at Sergeant Benjamin Cheah Fook Yeong, who responded to a call of loud music from his apartment.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Reeking of alcohol, both Singh and his friend argued with the Sergeant.