An Indian male house nurse was stabbed to death by an Ethiopian co-maid in the Saudi Arabia city of Dammam, local media reported wednesday.
Hussain Sayeed, who was killed on Monday, hails from Hyderabad and was working with a Saudi family living in the Mubarakia area of the Corniche in Dammam, capital of Eastern Province.
Hussain was working as a male nurse to the family for nearly two years and the Ethiopian housemaid who stabbed Sayeed to death was also working in the same house.
The accused has been arrested by police, Arab News reported.
The accused stabbed Sayeed with a sharp object after a scuffle broke out between them, police said.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
“The Dammam Police control room received information at 5:00 pm on Monday that there was a dead body lying in the courtyard of the house. Patrol police teams immediately rushed to the spot,” Colonel Ziad Al Ruqaiti, spokesperson of the Eastern Province police said yesterday.
“Police discovered deep stab wounds on the left side of the chest,” he said adding that the body has been sent for post mortem.
Ruqaiti said, “Our initial investigations indicate that the African house maid stabbed the deceased with a sharp object after a fight broke out between them.”
“The maid was arrested and is being questioned by the police,” he said adding that the case is under investigation and will be referred to the Bureau of investigation and prosecution.