An Indian male nurse was assaulted by five men after they accused him of being amused by the death of their relative in the UAE, police said.
An unnamed Indian, in his 30s, was severely beaten up by five local youths after their relative died in the Al Qassimi Hospital in the UAE’s Sharjah and they believed the nurse was laughing at them, the Gulf News reported Monday.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
Police described the victim as having “a smiling face” and have registered a case against the five local residents. The victim was admitted to the surgical department as he suffered bruises.
According to the report, the male nurse did not offer help to the woman who fell on the ground due to shock at the death of her relative. Five young Emirati men attacked the male nurse as they thought that he was laughing at the woman’s fall.
Arif Al Nooryani, executive director and consultant cardiologist at the hospital, confirmed the incident. The hospital management handed the incident footage recorded on the surveillance camera to the police.