An Indian male nurse was assaulted by five men after they accused him of being amused by the death of their relative in the UAE, police said.
An unnamed Indian, in his 30s, was severely beaten up by five local youths after their relative died in the Al Qassimi Hospital in the UAE’s Sharjah and they believed the nurse was laughing at them, the Gulf News reported Monday.
Police described the victim as having “a smiling face” and have registered a case against the five local residents. The victim was admitted to the surgical department as he suffered bruises.
According to the report, the male nurse did not offer help to the woman who fell on the ground due to shock at the death of her relative. Five young Emirati men attacked the male nurse as they thought that he was laughing at the woman’s fall.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Arif Al Nooryani, executive director and consultant cardiologist at the hospital, confirmed the incident. The hospital management handed the incident footage recorded on the surveillance camera to the police.