A 59-year-old Indian in Bahrain has been found dead in a parked car after partying all night with his friends. “Kesavan Sivankutty and two of his friends went out partying all night during the third day of Eid. When they came back, they parked their car in a parking lot near Sivankutty’s house,” said American Mission Hospital chief executive Doctor George Cherian.
“They were all drunk and two of them managed to go home but Sivankutty was too drunk and sleepy, so they left him in the car,” he said. Sivankutty was found lying motionless in the morning on the back seat of the car parked near a hotel and was transferred to a hospital where doctors pronounced him dead.
He was an employee of the AMH maintenance department, the Gulf Daily News reported. Sivankutty’s body is awaiting repatriation following the conclusion of a police investigation. Cherian believes Sivankutty died of natural causes and initial reports cited ‘suffocation’ as the cause of death – but an official autopsy report has yet to be filed.
Indian Embassy in Bahrain confirmed that authorities were looking into the circumstances surrounding the death. Sivankutty hailed from Mavelikkara in Kerala and had been working for AMH for the past 10 years. He is survived by his wife and two children.
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn