Two more persons, believed to be Indian nationals, have been charged in connection with murder of a 26-year-old Indian man in Singapore last week. Karthikeyan Prabakaran, 27, and Chellappan Sankar, 28, allegedly murdered Murugaiya Suresh Kumar, who worked here as a technician in a private company, on the night of August 23,local media quoted police as saying.
The two have been remanded for further investigations. On Wednesday, another Indian national Thiruppathi Veerapperumalan, also 26, was the first to be charged for Kumar’s murder. He has denied the charge.
Kumar was found motionless at an industrial estate after he was reportedly attacked. The Singapore Civil Defence Force said previously that Kumar had sustained physical trauma on his head and neck, with deformities found on his left hand.
Kumar was an employee of Poly NDT which does testing and inspections of parts such as ship hulls.Anyone convicted of murder faces the death penalty in Singapore.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016