An 18-year-old Indian was stabbed with a knife after he confronted two teens who had bullied his younger brother in Singapore. Baldwin Luigi Singh, a nursing student, said he wanted to protect his younger brother from the bully who had threatened to beat up his brother.
But the suspect, detained by police along with another of his mate being suspect, has accused Singh of hitting his younger brother. Singh denied the allegation.
Singh’s 13-year-old brother has not been named for being a minor. Police have confirmed the incident. Both Singh’s and the suspect’s younger brothers have a history of bad blood, going back two years when they first got into a fight over a football game, according to The Straits Times.
The youngsters feud worsened this year when both entered the same school. Singh’s younger brother alleges that the suspect’s younger brother and friends had “hit my head and pulled my turban twice in January”. Things went downhill last Friday when Singh decided to go with a classmate to meet the suspects at a playground.
Singh claims the suspect walked towards him with a knife hidden in a plastic bag and stabbed him in the chest. Singh, his brother and friend ran away from the scene. He went to a family clinic and sought medical help while waiting for an ambulance.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Police have established this case as voluntarily causing hurt by dangerous weapons. Investigations are going on in the case.