An 18-year-old Indian was stabbed with a knife after he confronted two teens who had bullied his younger brother in Singapore. Baldwin Luigi Singh, a nursing student, said he wanted to protect his younger brother from the bully who had threatened to beat up his brother.
But the suspect, detained by police along with another of his mate being suspect, has accused Singh of hitting his younger brother. Singh denied the allegation.
Singh’s 13-year-old brother has not been named for being a minor. Police have confirmed the incident. Both Singh’s and the suspect’s younger brothers have a history of bad blood, going back two years when they first got into a fight over a football game, according to The Straits Times.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
The youngsters feud worsened this year when both entered the same school. Singh’s younger brother alleges that the suspect’s younger brother and friends had “hit my head and pulled my turban twice in January”. Things went downhill last Friday when Singh decided to go with a classmate to meet the suspects at a playground.
Singh claims the suspect walked towards him with a knife hidden in a plastic bag and stabbed him in the chest. Singh, his brother and friend ran away from the scene. He went to a family clinic and sought medical help while waiting for an ambulance.
Police have established this case as voluntarily causing hurt by dangerous weapons. Investigations are going on in the case.