A 13-year-old boy in UK hanged himself after he was upset over mistakenly buying computer games worth hundreds of pounds. Henry Tattersall was told he would not get any Christmas presents when he mistakenly downloaded Xbox games worth 420 pounds last November, an inquest was told.
Minutes before hanging himself, the boy spoke to his girlfriend on Facebook and said: “I’m going to kill myself.” His mother, Eve, from Newchurch, Lancashire, told the inquest her son was “genuinely stunned” by the amount of money he had spent. He even suggested that his mother take the money out of his savings account.
“He was very upset that I was upset,” she was quoted as saying by ‘metro.co.uk’. Coroner Richard Taylor, sitting in Burnley, said Henry’s death was the “unexpected conclusion of an intended action,” with a verdict of death by misadventure recorded.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free