A daredevil participant in the running of the bulls festival in Spain may be slapped with a USD 4,100 fine after he took an extremely dangerous selfie by snapping himself inches from a group of charging animals.
The man was taking part in the San Fermin festival, in which the bulls charge through the street of the Spanish city of Pamplona on eight consecutive days.
According to the organisers, if anyone seriously disturbs the encierro (running of the bulls) and puts other people’s lives in danger by filming or taking pictures while running with the bulls, they will have to pay USD 4,100 fine, ‘The Local’ reported.
Three people have already been fined. One of them had surpassed a security line whereas another filmed the bull run with a drone. The San Fermin fiesta, a mix of daily bull runs and alcohol-fuelled celebrations, attracts thousands of revellers.
According to the report, the event has seen 15 people killed since 1911, when record keeping began. The last death was five years ago, when a Spanish man was gored.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Christian, another selfie enthusiast, was probably the first to start this trend when he participated in the Houston Bull Run in January this year. Below is a video from the event.