Russian accused Ukraine on Wednesday of violating international conventions and putting lives at risk by preventing Russian pilots and crew disembarking after passenger flights to Kiev.
Citing information from Russian carrier Aeroflot, the Foreign Ministry said Ukrainian border officials were not allowing crews to rest in compliance with flight safety regulations when they flew to the Ukrainian capital.
“Russia insists on an unconditional cessation of these irresponsible practices by Ukraine which endanger the safety of civil aviation flights,” the ministry said in a statement.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Earlier this week, the ministry issued statements saying Russians had been targeted by Ukrainian nationalists in two robberies and accusing the Ukrainian authorities of being unable or unwilling to prevent the incidents.
Moscow has used reports that ethnic Russians in Ukraine are under threat from nationalists as part of its justification for annexing the Crimea region. Russia has also reserved the right to use its armed forces to protect compatriots in Ukraine.