Terming the Israel attack a “universal shame”, Chris Gunness, spokesman for UNRWA, broke down on live TV while expressing his disappointment over Israeli attacks on Gaza Strip.
Condemning the attack on a UNRWA-run school, Gunness said Israel was told 17 times that the school housed displaced people.
In the video, the UN member is seen chocking while speaking about the attacks and finally breaking down with loud cries.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
More than 180,000 people have been displaced from their homes in Gaza, mostly taking shelter in UNRWA run schools, following warning from Israel of attacks in their neighbourhood.
With no end in sight, the so-far longest conflict between Israel and Hamas has resulted in the death of 1360 Palestinians and injuries to more than 6,000.