As many as seven charred bodies have been recovered from a building at the Karachi International Airport, bringing the death toll from the attack to 36, including 10 Taliban attackers.
Dr Seemi Jamali from the city’s Jinnah Hospital said the charred remains of the seven victims were brought to the hospital on Tuesday morning.
The head of the Karachi Municipal Corporation, Rauf Akhtar Farooqi, said the bodies were charred beyond recognition. They were recovered from a cold storage unit at the airport but it’s unclear how they ended up in it.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
A group of 10 militants, some disguised as police, attacked the airport on Sunday night and battled with Pakistani forces for roughly five hours before the militants were killed.