As many as seven charred bodies have been recovered from a building at the Karachi International Airport, bringing the death toll from the attack to 36, including 10 Taliban attackers.
Dr Seemi Jamali from the city’s Jinnah Hospital said the charred remains of the seven victims were brought to the hospital on Tuesday morning.
The head of the Karachi Municipal Corporation, Rauf Akhtar Farooqi, said the bodies were charred beyond recognition. They were recovered from a cold storage unit at the airport but it’s unclear how they ended up in it.
A group of 10 militants, some disguised as police, attacked the airport on Sunday night and battled with Pakistani forces for roughly five hours before the militants were killed.
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet