Search for the missing Malaysian Airlines MH370 would continue on Wednesday with upto 11 military aircraft, three civilian aircraft and 11 ships assisting in operations.
Data from the underwater vehicle ‘Bluefin-21’s was downloaded and being analyzed by the search authorities, according to the Joint agency Coordinating center (JACC) statement.
The Autonomous Underwater Vehicle, a US Navy probe equipped with side-scan sonar, was again deployed last night from Australian navy ship Ocean Shield to map the ocean floor.
The data from Bluefin-21’s first mission has been already downloaded and analyzed. No objects of interest were found.
Australian Maritime Safety Authority has planned a visual search area totaling approximately 55,151 square kilometers.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“The center of the search areas lies approximately 2,087 kilometers north west of Perth,” the statement said.
The weather forecast for today is south easterly winds with isolated rain showers, sea swells up to two meters and
visibility of five kilometers, the JACK said.