In an unusual move, the Japanese police has recruited a ‘Robocop’ on public trains to protect women commuters from perverts. The Osaka Police Department has enlisted a robot to stop the perverts threatening women. “Robocop is a hammer of justice to molesters threatening women,” the police said on its official site.
Japanese police collaborated with West Japan Railway Company and developed the Robocop – a man posing as a cyborg crime-fighter. Interestingly, the Robocop has the right to arrest citizens who are found breaking the laws. The robot is also assigned the duty of warning travellers not to leave their belongings and luggage in the train carriages, the Mirror reported.
In addition, it will caution drivers not to leave possessions on view in cars.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage