A Twin Otter aircraft with 18 people on board is missing, including a foreigner, went missing on Sunday while on its way from a popular tourist resort to a town in western Nepal. It is feared that the missing aircraft might have crashed.
Airport sources said the 42-year old aircraft 9N ABB that was bound for western Nepal’s Jumla district, when it reportedly went missing.
The crew last contacted the ATC tower around 1.13 a m informing about bad weather condition, and its inability to proceed towards the destination.
“We lost all contact after that,” the authorities said , adding that a rescue team of the Nepal army has been pressed into service to trace the aircraft.”
There were altogether 15 passengers including 16 Nepalese and three crew members .
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest