A Twin Otter aircraft with 18 people on board is missing, including a foreigner, went missing on Sunday while on its way from a popular tourist resort to a town in western Nepal. It is feared that the missing aircraft might have crashed.
Airport sources said the 42-year old aircraft 9N ABB that was bound for western Nepal’s Jumla district, when it reportedly went missing.
The crew last contacted the ATC tower around 1.13 a m informing about bad weather condition, and its inability to proceed towards the destination.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“We lost all contact after that,” the authorities said , adding that a rescue team of the Nepal army has been pressed into service to trace the aircraft.”
There were altogether 15 passengers including 16 Nepalese and three crew members .