A shoe factory collapsed in eastern China during a weekend shift, killing at least 13 people and injuring more than 30, state media reported.
- In good faith: Superstition caricatures God
- Crystal Palace, beware: The Pep Guardiola era is taking off at Manchester City
- 21 dead as migrant boat sinks off Turkey's Black Sea coast
- Threats endangering South Asia's peace on rise: Sushma Swaraj
- Kuldeep Yadav and Bhuvneshwar Kumar, the UP-wardly mobile men
- Power For All, Always
One other person remained missing following the collapse Saturday afternoon in the Zhejiang province city of Wenling, and nine people escaped.
Rescuers pulled 42 people from the rubble and sent them to a hospital, where nine of them died, the Wenling city government said on its microblog. They later pulled four bodies from the wreckage on Sunday.
The cause of the accident is under investigation.