At least five persons were killed and 30 others injured when a bomb blast hit a train in Pakistan’s Sindh province.
The explosion took place as the Khushal Khan Express from Karachi to Peshawar approached the Unnar Wah railway station
“The bodies of the five dead people have been taken out from the bogies while around 30 injured have been shifted to the civil hospital in Rahimyar Khan,” a rescue official said.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The powerful explosion derailed three bogies of the Express and caused damage to the tracks.
This is the second blast on a railway track in recent days as earlier this month the Shalimar Express was targeted near Dhabiji.