At least 15 militants were killed on Tuesday when Pakistani fighter jets pounded targets in the country’s northwestern tribal region, a day after a brazen Taliban assault on Karachi airport. The air strikes were launched at Taliban hideouts in Tirah valley of Khyber tribal agency.
A military official said that nine hideouts of terrorists were destroyed near Pak-Aghan border. “As per initial reports 15 terrorists are killed,” the official said. Military sources said the death toll could be higher. No further details were immediately available.
The attack came a day after the deadly assault at Karachi international airport in which 12 security personnel, 8 civilian and 10 terrorists were killed. The outlawed Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) has claimed responsibility for the attack.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls