At least 35 people were killed and several others injured on Saturday in an accident involving two buses and a truck in in southwest Pakistan’s Balochistan province.
The accident occurred after a tyre of a speeding truck burst sending it crashing into a bus coming from the opposite side. Another bus too crashed into them.
The second bus was carrying among other things, containers of illegal petrol which burst into flames upon collision.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
The accident happened on RCD Highway in Hub town.
The victims were rushed to nearby hospitals with reports saying that many bodies were burnt beyond recognition.
“The passenger bus tried to overtake a vehicle and collided with a truck coming from the opposite direction. There was a huge explosion after the collision as the bus was carrying oil,” District Police Officer (DPO) Ahmed Nawaz Cheema told Express Tribune daily.