At least ten people, including a child, were today killed and 14 others injured in a bomb blast in northwest Pakistan’s Kohat city. The blast took place in the Peshawar Chowk area near the Police Lines.
Inspector General of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa police, Nasir Khan Durrani said the blast took place near a passenger vehicle. He said the blast appeared to have been carried out using a planted explosive device.
Durrani said that according to initial reports, five kilograms of explosives were used in the blast which were planted in a wooden crate placed on the roadside. The explosives were detonated as a passenger vehicle reached Peshawar Chowk.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The attack came hours after Pakistan Air Force jets bombed militant hideouts in the tribal area of Khyber killing at least 20 suspected terrorists.