The gunman used a semi-automatic handgun to shoot and kill a woman, then walked to another aisle and shot and killed another woman, State Police Sgt Trent Smith said at a news conference early on Thursday.
One victim of the late last night shooting was an employee and the other was a shopper, he said.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The shooter was pointing his gun at a third person when police officers found him and shot and killed him, Smith said.
A large knife was found near the man’s body.
The identities of the women and gunman were not released, but Smith said there was no indication that the shooter knew the victims.
“At this time, it appears that it’s just random,” he said.