US President Barack Obama’s brawny side was on display as a gym-goer made a video of him pumping iron during his Poland visit and the clip has gone viral online.
The snaps of the footage taken during the President’s gym session at the the Warsaw Marriott Hotel were first published by a Polish tabloid and then quickly made the rounds online.
As speculation started on whether the footage was a security breach, the Security Service insisted that it was not so and people were not asked to refrain from taking pictures, the New York Daily News reported.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“Hotel guests were not asked to leave the gym during this off-the-record movement, nor were they asked to refrain from taking pictures,” Secret Service spokesman Ed Donovan said in a statement.
The clip “no different than if the President visited a restaurant off the record and other diners took pictures of him,” Donovan said.
In the footage, Obama, in a black tracksuit with headphones in his ears, is seen doing a series of weight lifting exercises — including lunges, side raises, step-ups and shoulder presses.
The 52-year-old did not let jet lag get in the way of his fitness, finishing up his workout on an elliptical machine.
Onlookers told the tabloid, Obama did not hold back during his 45-minute workout, as he “heavily sighed and groaned” doing the exercises that were listed on a piece of paper he carried around during his routine.
A number of other people are spotted in the footage.Obama is currently on a tour to Europe, with stops in Poland, Belgium and France.