US President Barack Obama’s brawny side was on display as a gym-goer made a video of him pumping iron during his Poland visit and the clip has gone viral online.
The snaps of the footage taken during the President’s gym session at the the Warsaw Marriott Hotel were first published by a Polish tabloid and then quickly made the rounds online.
As speculation started on whether the footage was a security breach, the Security Service insisted that it was not so and people were not asked to refrain from taking pictures, the New York Daily News reported.
“Hotel guests were not asked to leave the gym during this off-the-record movement, nor were they asked to refrain from taking pictures,” Secret Service spokesman Ed Donovan said in a statement.
The clip “no different than if the President visited a restaurant off the record and other diners took pictures of him,” Donovan said.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
In the footage, Obama, in a black tracksuit with headphones in his ears, is seen doing a series of weight lifting exercises — including lunges, side raises, step-ups and shoulder presses.
The 52-year-old did not let jet lag get in the way of his fitness, finishing up his workout on an elliptical machine.
Onlookers told the tabloid, Obama did not hold back during his 45-minute workout, as he “heavily sighed and groaned” doing the exercises that were listed on a piece of paper he carried around during his routine.
A number of other people are spotted in the footage.Obama is currently on a tour to Europe, with stops in Poland, Belgium and France.