A 24-year-old South Asian woman in the US has been arrested and charged with endangering a child after she allegedly left her 3-year-old son alone in a hot car so that she could go to a night club.
According to the Harris County Sheriff’s Office, Uzma Sheikh tried to get into the night club in northeast Harris County with her child, but a deputy working at the door refused to let them inside.
Deputy said she then left and later came back alone. This time, she told the deputy she left her kid with a friend.
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
The deputy became suspicious and walked to her vehicle. He reportedly found the toddler alone in the car.
Sheikh was charged with endangering a child and is out on a USD 2000 bond.