Michelle Obama turns 50 this week, and she isn’t ruling out future use of plastic surgery or Botox.
The first lady tells People magazine in an interview hitting newsstands Friday, her birthday, that women should be free to do whatever they need to do to feel good.
Mrs Obama adds that she doesn’t imagine resorting to plastic surgery or Botox but that she’s also learned to “never say never”.
The first lady has never missed a health checkup, including a mammogram or Pap smear, and has had a colonoscopy.
As for diet and exercise, Mrs Obama says she doesn’t “obsess” about what she eats but makes sure to include fruit and vegetables.
Her workouts have evolved to include things like yoga. “I’m seeing myself shift from weight-bearing stuff — even though that continues to be important — and the heavy cardio and running, to things like yoga that will keep me flexible,” said Michelle.
The First Lady says her exercise target now is to maintain balance and flexibility .
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest