Michelle Obama turns 50 this week, and she isn’t ruling out future use of plastic surgery or Botox.
The first lady tells People magazine in an interview hitting newsstands Friday, her birthday, that women should be free to do whatever they need to do to feel good.
Mrs Obama adds that she doesn’t imagine resorting to plastic surgery or Botox but that she’s also learned to “never say never”.
The first lady has never missed a health checkup, including a mammogram or Pap smear, and has had a colonoscopy.
As for diet and exercise, Mrs Obama says she doesn’t “obsess” about what she eats but makes sure to include fruit and vegetables.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
Her workouts have evolved to include things like yoga. “I’m seeing myself shift from weight-bearing stuff — even though that continues to be important — and the heavy cardio and running, to things like yoga that will keep me flexible,” said Michelle.
The First Lady says her exercise target now is to maintain balance and flexibility .