A three-year-old US girl has entered the genius club Mensa after scoring an incredible 160 in the IQ test, making her as intelligent as Albert Einstein.
Alexis Martin from Arizona, who can label all the continents and countries on a map, is the youngest person from the state to enter Mensa.
The elite club only accepts people with Intelligence quotient (IQ) in the top two per cent of the world.
Martin’s parents first noticed her abilities when she was able to exactly recite the bedtime story from the night before, KABC-TV reported.
“So then dad would try to pitch in, ‘Oh, yeah, and then the elephant was the one that was sharing.’ And she would correct me and say, ‘No dad, it was the kangaroo that was sharing,'” said her father, Ian.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
The average person has an IQ of about 100, the report said.
Alexis is also fluent in Spanish, which she learnt using an application on a tablet.
Although, Einstein never took an IQ test as none of the modern intelligence tests existed during the course of his life, but experts believe he had an IQ of around 160.