A three-year-old US girl has entered the genius club Mensa after scoring an incredible 160 in the IQ test, making her as intelligent as Albert Einstein.
Alexis Martin from Arizona, who can label all the continents and countries on a map, is the youngest person from the state to enter Mensa.
The elite club only accepts people with Intelligence quotient (IQ) in the top two per cent of the world.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Martin’s parents first noticed her abilities when she was able to exactly recite the bedtime story from the night before, KABC-TV reported.
“So then dad would try to pitch in, ‘Oh, yeah, and then the elephant was the one that was sharing.’ And she would correct me and say, ‘No dad, it was the kangaroo that was sharing,'” said her father, Ian.
The average person has an IQ of about 100, the report said.
Alexis is also fluent in Spanish, which she learnt using an application on a tablet.
Although, Einstein never took an IQ test as none of the modern intelligence tests existed during the course of his life, but experts believe he had an IQ of around 160.