Goddess Kali took over New York’s Empire State Building as part of an artwork exhibition called Projecting Change by filmmaker Louie Psihoyos , in collaboration with San Francisco based Obscura Digital, to raise awareness about the need to conserve endangered animals.
It was the last, most captivating artwork in the exhibition by the filmmaker, which projected pictures of endangered creatures onto the NYC skyline. Cecil the lion, and other hundreds of nameless endangered animals were also showcased on the Empire State Building.
Artist Android Jones designed the fierce portrait of Kali, who is known as the Goddess of time, change, power and destruction, to make his point regarding Mother Nature being in her fiercest form right now to fight the dangers of pollution and extinction, in an attempt to promote sustainable development.
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
- 24 Maoists Killed In Encounter In Odisha
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
The images were meant to inspire people around the world to talk about the extinction of some of the world’s most majestic creatures and do their part.
Watch the video which was posted by Android Jones: (App users click here for video)