Yes, it is a Sunday. Many of you are still deep in slumber, others are struggling to get out of bed, while there are the cheerful few, who are planning a lazy brunch. But we doubt any of you would be getting an adrenaline kick like this man here. To be more specific, an adrenaline kick out of having an encounter with a snake. Like, a python, maybe?
If you guys think this was our idea of a joke, then it is not. We will not do that to anyone, especially on a Sunday. Yes, a man decided to catch a python. Guess what his bait for the trap was? His leg!
The video clip shows the man applying a lotion on his feet and then tying a cloth on it. Following which, he sits down right at the entrance of a snake hole, with his one leg inside the hole. Please note how relaxed he is.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
In no time, he seems to have felt something and signals towards his friends to pull him up. What you will see is definitely not surprising, but will scare the daylights out of you. He has an enormous snake hanging on to his thigh when he gets up!
Want to see how he decided to say hello to a python? If this piece of information does not give you the creeps, we don’t know what will. What more, there’s a video too!
Would you want to go and sit next to a snake hole to catch it? We wouldn’t. Tell us what you think about the video in the comments section below.