Internet is going crazy over the mannequin challenges and everyday from celebrities to common people and even animals are becoming part of this new trend. As Internet is flocked by the attempts in various countries under several conditions from gyms to beaches—what would it look like if it happened in India?
Well, in India at this moment nothing seemed to be more appropriate than the challenge to be set in the backdrop of bank or ATM. As citizens have been queuing up to outside banks for hours to either withdraw or deposit, this definitely seems like a perfect scenario.
An amazing video titled, ‘India’s Response To Mannequin Challenge’ perfectly captures every mood associated with demonetisation. From selfies with new Rs 2000 note, to Sonam Gupta bewafa hai, the elements in the clip is hilarious. It also includes people filling up the exchange slip to brawl with security guards – everything is so relatable that it will pinch you.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
The video uploaded by Youtube channel Be YouNick has impressed people and is also trending on the Internet.
The latest viral trend has seen public posing like a mannequin while music plays in the background. From FLOTUS Michelle Obama to Britney Spears, there are hardly any celebrities who have given it a miss. Not to forget the most ‘powerful’ mannequin challenge at the White House after the US Presidential Freedom Award that included stars like Tom Hanks, Robert De Niro and Ellen DeGeneres among others.
Did you like this Indian version of Mannequin challenge, tell us in comments below.