Diwali is here and are decorations are in the final stages, homes have been freshly painted, lights have been put up, torans and floral decorations are also in place, but something missing from the elaborate affair, of course. No Deepavali celebration is complete without a gorgeous looking Rangoli, but scared that your fingers are not that skilled? Don’t worry. Here is how you can impress everyone with brilliant colourful designs without any hassle.
Often, we complain that our efforts go in vain if someone mistakenly messes up a rangoli. But there is a way out – try this simple and elegant water rangoli that is perfect and not at all messy.
The ingredients needed for the design are pretty basic and can be secured easily. All you need is a steel plate (as big you want your rangoli to be), some coconut oil, rangoli colours, a tea strainer, ear buds, some marbles and decorative beads or stones. Just put some oil on the plate and place the marbles and beads according to your fancy and add colours by pouring it over a tea strainer. The oil on the plate will let them be in place. Just draw any pattern of your choice on the colours and, voila, you are set!
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Take a spoon and gently pour water on the plate and to top it up add one or two scented floating candles! In no time, you can make this simple, no-messy rangoli. In fact, while kids are often excited to make rangolis but are turned them down fearing the possibility of a huge mess, this is one that they can handle too.
Show this tutorial to your kids and we are sure even the little ones can master it in no time.
Diwali bonus! Think the above was too simple, then learn how to make elaborate but easy rangoli technique using nothing but bangles, ear buds and a flat base spoon.
Wish you have a wonderful Diwali and impress your guests with these designs.