Inspiration and talent do not abide by the rules of class, caste, sex or anything other factor. It’s something that mesmerises you with its sheer brilliance and beauty. And this video is a prolific example how talent are in abundance in every corner and what it lacks is some recognition.
Children’s toiling around the busy and posh circles of Delhi’s Connaught Place is nothing new or striking but a video posted on Twitter is gaining popularity for capturing one such child. The video tweeted out posted by Hasiba B Amin, National General Secretary, NSUI, is winning hearts on social media. Amin captured spectacular dances moves by a young boy in his early teens performing to an English number. The boy who is a balloon-seller impressed the passerby and surely everyone enjoyed his style and choreography.
Amin, while posting the video, also tweeted that the boy did not ask anyone for money and was just living in the moment to enjoy the music. Though not very clear from the post, it seems hearing the music from a pub or restaurant at CP, the kid did an impromptu performance.
And as Amin rightly writes in her post, “Imagine where right opportunities could take him,” to which all on the social media agreed. She also added that she has other videos of him doing a stunts and head-stands and that this video is “not even doing justice.”
The video has created quite a buzz on Twitter and has been re-tweeted over 1,500 times, at the time of writing. Many people also came forward and suggested to do something to help get to a dancing school.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Saw this guy who was selling balloons dancing at CP. He didn’t ask for any money. Imagine where right opportunities could take him. pic.twitter.com/Br6f4RXPur
— Hasiba B. Amin (@HasibaAmin) October 27, 2016
What do you think about this boy’s dancing skills, tell us in comments below.