Elephants are usually calm beings, but heaven help anyone should they be in front of an upset elephant.
An example of that can be seen in this video that captures an elephant that went on a rampage in Puthiyapalam, Kozhikode, Kerala, recently. The elephant can be seen crushing an autorickshaw and storming inside shops damaging anything in its way. The mahout, who was, at the time on the elephant’s back, was also thrown down by the mammal. Miraculously, he landed straight on the road and ran away.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
It’s not the first time an elephant is run amok in Kerala, these incidents are on a rise. In November 2015, elephants destroyed six houses in Mukkumpuzha Tribal Colony at Poringalkuthu, near Chalakudy.