Arvind Kejriwal, the Delhi Chief Minister who often becomes fodder for many troll mills, is back in news again. This time, he is not asking for surgical strikes’ evidence, nor is he reviewing movies. Hold your breath people, because this time, he is singing.
A video showing a mash-up of Arvind Kejriwal singing Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s title-track has caught the attention of the Internet and obviously, people are having absolute fun watching the CM acing the singing game too. We however, are definitely not surprised. We knew Kejriwal has always had it in him. A streak of his passion for Bollywood was visible in his occasional, but enlightening movie reviews he used to give some time ago.
But jokes apart, the video uploaded on a Facebook page popular for making similar hilarious mash-up videos, has actually made it look like Kejriwal is singing, while obviously, he’s not. The video shows Kejriwal telling the audience in the show — “Mai gaata acha nahi hu, lekin iske bol ache hai, kraantikaari hai,” (I don’t sing well, but the lyrics are nice —they are revolutionary.) — while the ADHM track score begins to play in the background. The clip also shows AAP member Ashutosh in tears after listening to the CM sing!
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
In a growing trend seen on social media, many politicians are often seen to be at the receiving end of many jokes. And Kejriwal seems to be right at the top with a couple of others on the list.
Who do you think lip-synced better — Kejriwal or Ranbir Kapoor? Tell us in the comments section below.