We have been warned about drinking and driving over and over again but it somehow doesn’t register with many. Strict punishment, gory pictures or videos of accidents, health hazard nothing keeps the repetitive offender at bay or even the casual drinkers thinking they might just get away.
So what exactly would help people realise the serious effects of it, any tool that would hit the right chord? Well, it certainly could be humour, rather trolling, and it worked. Don’t believe us; then look at this awesome video by ‘2 foreigners in Bollywood’. The Swedish pair who have gifting us hilarious spoofs and original videos about their experiences in India and particularly in Mumbai is out with a new one.
This time the duo decided to troll drunkards and teach them a lesson with their funny take on the situation. The video shows a drunk man coming on a motorbike stopping to buy a pack of cigarettes from a street vendor (played by Hampus Bergqvist, who has also acted in film Banjo with Riteish Deshmukh). When the vendor asks for money, the man shows of his ritualistic ‘tewar’ and asks “abbe, janta nahi kya mujhe?” Well, this might be the regular flamboyance to evade situations, but not in this case. What happens next is just comical but hell as entertaining.
The vendor puts his portable tray hanging from his neck down, and bluffs the drunk by picking the bike key and throwing it far away (only he doesn’t!). As soon as the man rushes to get his key, off goes the vendor with his bike.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
To make the video even more relatable and amazing the creators have used classic Mohammad Rafi song ‘Yeh hain Mumbai meri jaan’ from CID, as a background score and it absolutely compliments the video, to remind us the smartness Mumbai has to offer.
In less than a week that video has been liked overtly and has more than 1.5 million views and has been shared nearly 17,000 times, at the time of writing.