A video is doing the rounds on social media wherein a boy can be seen climbing three floors of a building with a sword in his hand and breaking open a glass window. Reportedly, the incident happened in Thane’s Bhayandar area when the 20-year-old got angry at the woman who allegedly slapped his mother.
According to Hindustan Times, Digvijay Singh Jodha is a college student who couldn’t control his temper when he got to know that a woman in their locality has insulted his mother. He picked up the sword from his house and ran to her house but she didn’t open the door. That’s when he decided to climb three floors using the parapet and breaking the window of her house to enter.
Reportedly, police were called after the incident and he was handed over to them by the neighbours. Reportedly, he has been booked under arms act and for wrongful confinement.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Have something to add to this story? Tell us in the comments below.