You must have seen a million spoofs on loud and angry anchors of TV channels in India and more parodies of ‘Gaur se dekhiye is chehre ko’ with a heavily bearded man in a black suit. Then there are enough videos featuring a certain TV newsman shouting at the top of his voice at 20 other people without letting them utter a word, as they struggle to make a point.
Well, it seems our neighbours have decided to get in on the TV news spoof trend as well, and here’s one that’s doing the rounds that you don’t want to miss. The video seemingly aired on Samaa TV, a Pakistani channel, is a spoof of how Indian news channels covered the aftermath of surgical strikes and the famous pigeons that were caught to check of they were being smuggled for espionage.
In the video, the ‘anchor’ is vociferously addressing the nation, saying, “Pak ki ek aur napaak saazish bekanaab kar di gai hai… Pakistan ne ek bar fir doglapan dikhaya ek pakshi ke zariye”. He then talks to his reporter Ashleel Kumar, who proves that the pigeon is indeed from Pakistan because its colour is white and its eyes are green! The rest of his description will leave you in splits.
Also, you cannot not notice the hand movements of the anchor. They’re hilarious!
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
Of course, it’s all in good humour and we can all laugh at some friendly banter from the other side!