In a shocking video that has gone viral on social media, Pakistani journalist Saima Kanwal from channel K-21 was slapped by an officer from Frontier Constabulary while she was reporting from a government office in Karachi.
According to reports, Kanwal was reporting on the problems people face at the office of Pakistan’s National Database and Registration Authority when the officer misbehaved with her. He was caught on camera doing the same when the journalist questioned him on his indecent and rude behaviour. He avoided her questions for a while and then slapped her across the face. The officer also misbehaved with the cameraman.
“We are not going inside so let the cameraman go. Don’t lay a hand on him, I’m telling you,” she told the officer referring to the cameraman. Then she spoke to the camera and said, “If he is behaving with the media in such a way, then think about how badly he behaves with normal people here.”
The officer later fired at least 18 rounds of his gun, Express Tribune reported. Case has been registered against him.
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet