The bond between humans and wild animals may seem conflicting but many-a-time we have come across heart-warming images and videos that suggest otherwise.
A recent video that has gone viral shows a cute elephant cub getting away from its herd to help a man, even though he doesn’t require much rescuing.
The adorable baby elephant – identified as Kham Lha – is seen grazing on the banks among the river along with other elephants when she catches glimpse of her favourite human Darrick in the river. Thinking that he might be drowning the little one rushing into the water to save him, however, the video clearly shows that Darrick was swimming fine. But what happens next when Kham Lha comes closer and hold Darrick by her trunk will melt your heart.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
The video shows Darrick thanking her and the duo hugging each other in joy. The special bond is absolutely adorable and asserts that even wild beast reacts to love in the cutest way.
This is not the first time Darrick’s and Kham Lha’s videos have gone viral. Earlier, a video of Kham Lha running to greet Darrick when he calls out her name also went viral in February. The tiny cub resides in Thailand’s Elephant Nature Park that is the home to several rescued elephants from tourism industry and other trades.
The baby elephant was brought in the park in 2015 and a special bond her and Darrick have always gained attention.
Other videos of Kham Lha holding Darrick’s hand by her trunk or greeting him on his tractor every morning is equally lovable.