Despite all the controversies, Ae Dil Hai Mushkil managed to release on the day it was scheduled. And in spite of all the opinions floating on the Internet criticizing and praising him, the movie has been dominating social media for a while now. The songs of ADHM are absolutely amazing no matter how people liked the story.
When Ranbir Kapoor sang ‘Channa Mereya’ in the middle of the movie and in the end, many skipped a beat and not because of Ranbir but because of the song in Arijit Singh’s voice. And as soon as it hit the Internet, thousands of its covers were made and shared but this one touched a chord with millions.
Meet Kabir, an Assam boy who calls himself Acoustic Singh on YouTube and his cover of ‘Channa Mereya’ is taking the Internet by storm. The video has over 250,000 views and it’s increasing by the day. “So I recently watched this movie and this song certainly touched my heart a lot,” he wrote.
The comments section of the video is flooded including comments by people who are asking why doesn’t he sing in Bollywood.
Watch video here:
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
How did you like it? Tell us in the comments below.