When Rahat Fateh Ali Khan’s rendition of the famous Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan song ‘Afreen Afreen’ came out a few months ago, it was rage on the Internet with millions of views withing days. But the massive response the song received was not just because it was beautiful but also because of the female singer Momina Mustehsan. Her beauty and her voice became the talking point on social media.
The Coke Studio version of the song went viral and ever since then, many covers of the song have been shared on the Internet. Remember the self-taught Pakistani singer Abdullah Qureshi’s viral response to the song? He did his own version and posted it on Facebook. He wrote, “Sorry Coke Studio, but you missed the most beautiful verse of the song, so I couldn’t stop myself from singing it. No comparisons please. Khan Saab will always be the King!”
However, you can all now get over all the versions and listen to the one by this girl whose many covers of other songs have also gone viral . This one though is breaking the Internet with over 400,000 views.
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
Watch video here.
Have something to add to this story? Tell us in the comments below.