An elderly farmer was trampled to death by an elephant at Kashpur on March 21, 2016, the police said. The police informed that the elephant has been moving around and creating panic among the locals in the district.
The incident occurred when a herd of five elephants attacked two farmers working in the fields in the morking. While one person escaped, his brother Anil Bagdi (64) was trampled to death by one of the elephants, a police officer said.
Forest guards are trying to drive away the elephant to the nearby forest, he said. Meanwhile, one of the five elephants that killed four persons in Manteshwar police station area died when tranquiliser shots were fired at him last night, DFO Ajay Kumar Das said. Watch the video here.
— ANI (@ANI_news) March 20, 2016
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More