It is said, a happy life is a healthy life. This is exactly what a free-spirited, cool elderly couple has shown the world.
A video of couple dancing on a metro train in Spain has gone viral for all the right reasons. The cute pair was travelling in Barcelona, Spain, enjoying a live performance by a group of young rappers. The gentleman was obviously impressed and even tipped the musicians. But that wasn’t enough… he wanted to groove to the beat too! Now, you think you know what happens next, but wait! Like all great stories, there’s a twist!
The couple does not dance with each other but ends up shaking a leg with other younger partners instead. As the man approaches his lady to join him to sway along, she denies, probably embarrassed. But what happens next certainly proves their hearts and sense of humour are as young and fresh as a teenager.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
Denied by his wife, he approaches a young lady standing across him and swirls her around. The wife, not to be outdone anymore, stands and gets herself a young man of her own!
The duo’s dance-off on the Barcelona Metro in Spain has been winning hearts over the Internet and people are going gaga over their spirit. The video has been doing rounds on various social media platforms.
People around the world spend time in the tunnel regularly during their daily rides, but to witness such unbounded moments of happiness and zeal would be perfect to deal with our Monday blues.
What did you think of this dance-off? Tell us in comments below.