Donald Trump’s appearance at the Republican Hindu Coalition event has certainly created quite a buzz in USA. And his love for Hindus, no wait, India has certainly hit some right and wrong chords in the subcontinent too.
Before the October 15 event, we all knew Trump had a fan following in some section of Hindu right wing, but now it is clear as Trump himself has said it, he is a “big big fan of Hindu and India.” We’ve even pointed out the bizarre things at the convention that has set the Internet laughing we came across a rather awkward interview of Trump by an Indian news editor.
Saurabh Shukla, editor-in-chief of Newsmobile, who was reporting on the event on behalf of TimesNow engaged in a tête-à-tête with the Republican candidate to talk to him about Pakistan, his sexual remarks, terrorism, India and last but not the least Hillary Clinton. Yes, we know that list is rather long for a small interview.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
If mentioning repeatedly about the ongoing controversy surrounding Trump on various loose comments made by the billionaire business man earlier wasn’t enough, Shukla weirdly refers him as the “real man” not once but twice!
Shukla, who kept ogling at the camera quite oddly, asked Donald Trump, “Your rivals are trying to spin a lot of theories around you, and you are a real man, would you make sure as a real man, would you apologise to a lot of women who have gotten outraged by what may have happened earlier?”
To which quite strangely Trump portrayed a humble-self and replied, “Well, I have discussed that, and I think that’s very much, you know we are doing very well in the polls. We are leading in many of the polls. One just came out where we are two points up. So I think that’s moving on very well.”
The Republican candidate infamous for his loose remarks, with quite some poise agreed, “I have really talked about that and it was locker room talk. Lots of people do it but I have already talked about that and I think we are moving along very nicely.”
Though Shukla could do a “the nation wants to know” with Trump and dig out some controversial statements, his bizarre reference to him a “real man” twice and eyeing the camera did the trick.