The festive season may be over for us in India after Eid, Navratri, Durga Puja and Diwali but the rest of the world is gearing up for Christmas. From America to Australia, people across the globe eagerly wait for this festival to celebrate with much fanfare. As some part of the world will celebrate the Thanksgiving on November 24, people have begun their planning what to do for the upcoming December celebrations.
Be it any festival in any corner of the world, the essence of it is universal. Happy time with family, homecoming, special meals, presents, decorations, clothes and the list is same for every festivity. And in order to prepare us in the best possible way, as to how we can make it special and different every year, brands and companies come out with unique advertisements that not only publicise the product or the commodity they are selling but also touch these above aspects to connect with us emotionally – beyond price tag.
With just about a month left for the big Christmas night, companies in the West particularly that of the UK, Ireland and the US have produced ads that celebrate bonds and human relations and make us feel why any festival is so close to heart.
This year was also no exceptional and we have come across many heart-warming ads that bring a smile on our faces. From Amazon to Marks & Spencer, each advertisement is unique in its own way. One reminds us what it means to come home to family, while other focuses on not Santa Claus but Mrs. Claus! Interesting, right?
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Here are some of the ads that are winning hearts on Internet this season, check them out.
Bonus Ad: This moving ad celebrates Christmas but may make you little sad
Love them all? Tell us your favourite ad in comments below.