Funny baby videos often trend on social media, melting our hearts with their innocence and cuteness. What is also often cute is that kids very rarely love to share — especially when it comes to their parents. And this kid, here, doesn’t even want to share her parents with each other!
A video posted by Matt Hanneken, father of the little baby Ella has gone viral. The hilarious video shows parents Matt and Krissy kissing each other in front of their tiny one, and each time she bursts out crying! Yes, the adorable video posted on Facebook by Ella’s mother had over 14 million views and has been shared more than 135,000 times, at the time of writing.
Posting the video on her wall, she said, “Our “always happy” baby girl has a weakness. She gets very sad when her Daddy and Mommy kiss. Apologies for the gratuitous P. D. A. but you’ve got to see this!”
The Maryland-based couple noticed Ella’s cute habit and couldn’t stop teasing her. The video shows Ella happy and smiling, but the moment her father went near her mom, she just couldn’t handle it, pouting her lips, the baby welled every time her parents’ lips locked together.
Noticing her upset her parents tried to comfort her but kissing her on cheeks, she stopped only for a while. When the Hannekens kissed again, Ella cried again. After the second kiss, the father gave his daughter attention and said “are you happy?” to which she smiled, but cried again when parents kissed! Both parents laughing at their little one’s ‘jealousy’ later comforted her with a hug.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
Seeing the overwhelming reaction to the video on Facebook, Matt Hannekens later uploaded the video on Youtube and it went viral there as well.